:: Saturday, October 09, 2004

The Watchers


Welcome to Chapter 4

So, what’s coming up in this blog?

Buggered if I know? I guess if you’re crazy enough to keep reading you’ll find out.

Suffice to say, it’s been rather hard to stay positive with the deterioration I’ve been experiencing with my MS. It’s not fun, it’s not pretty, it hurts, it’s cold, dark and it’s VERY lonely, here on the inside. There are no fun, bright, interesting or enjoyable activities awaiting those of us who no longer participate in the real world every day. Most of the nurturing we receive is limited in time, depth and actual desire, born of some weird obligation.

The world has changed vastly in it’s perceptions of need and want, and the simple things are the things that are discarded first as silly, unnecessary, a waste of time or not entertaining enough. Maybe you have to become one of the Square Pegs that no longer fit into a nice, tidy, conventional, round hole to even begin to see, feel and truly understand.