:: Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Deferred


I was going to write another Travelogue post tonight but I've had a beer and a bourbon (courtesy of Flatty) and I'm too pissed to handle it.

It's your lucky night!

In the meantime, you can chat amongst yourselves :-)

Keep an eye out for the next rivetting blog post, coming to a monitor screen near you soon.



While you're waiting...

When I grow up I want to be funny
Have cool hair like Cher and make lots of money
Grow lots of good weed (cos there's never enough)
Have a pool guy cum gardener who lean, tanned and buff
I'll travel the world and never get tired
And work for myself (then I'll never get fired)
I'll drive a fast car and never get tickets
Have surround sound at home to drown out the crickets
And nice kids, polite kids, clean, tidy and quiet
Not two howling monsters who live only to riot
That will drive me to drink and cause maternal psychosis
And I sure as hell won't have multiple sclerosis
I'll have space all around me, enough room for the cats
And not have to worry about their birds, mice and rats
But despite all this wealth, not one thing will I keep
If I can trade in the lot now for a decent night's sleep.