
:: Monday, October 18, 2004
mundanities
I have just put the washing on. Rivetting, isn’t it?
Actually, it was an astounding thing. It’s been 7 years, 11 months and 5 days since I last had to deal with greasy, oily overalls. That’s how long since I took my Freedom back. But tonight, whilst putting the washing in the machine, I got a whiff of the smell of oily overalls and was right back in the laundry of the old house, with nappy buckets and bibs and smelly socks.
And lots of oily, greasy overalls.
It seems Adam is going to be a man when he grows up.
Goddess help me.
:-)
Instead of moaning about all the things you want and don’t have, be glad for all the things you don’t have and don’t want.

Actually, it was an astounding thing. It’s been 7 years, 11 months and 5 days since I last had to deal with greasy, oily overalls. That’s how long since I took my Freedom back. But tonight, whilst putting the washing in the machine, I got a whiff of the smell of oily overalls and was right back in the laundry of the old house, with nappy buckets and bibs and smelly socks.
And lots of oily, greasy overalls.
It seems Adam is going to be a man when he grows up.
Goddess help me.
:-)
Instead of moaning about all the things you want and don’t have, be glad for all the things you don’t have and don’t want.



