
:: Saturday, December 24, 2005
Day Eight, one more day to wait
Finally, after all this time, I am getting my holiday.
OK, so I have to condense it into an afternoon, but 5 hours of summer's day and Clapton, beer in one hand an doob in the other with the house to myself is better than 12 days of boredom.
I mean, how many beers and doobs can one consume in 12 days and not look like a lush?
The kids are having a rest and packing day, ready to fly out tomorrow night at 6pm Oz time. Just as well, Adam woke up blistered with sunburn early this morning. Last heard, he was wearing a fetching shade of aloe vera and suppping on nurophen and was quite happy. Heather says it's not as bad as when that stupid Open Homes woman took them to the beach and didn't put any block on them, so that's a good thing.
He's a sensitive mini-bloke, just like his Mummy.

OK, so I have to condense it into an afternoon, but 5 hours of summer's day and Clapton, beer in one hand an doob in the other with the house to myself is better than 12 days of boredom.
I mean, how many beers and doobs can one consume in 12 days and not look like a lush?
The kids are having a rest and packing day, ready to fly out tomorrow night at 6pm Oz time. Just as well, Adam woke up blistered with sunburn early this morning. Last heard, he was wearing a fetching shade of aloe vera and suppping on nurophen and was quite happy. Heather says it's not as bad as when that stupid Open Homes woman took them to the beach and didn't put any block on them, so that's a good thing.
He's a sensitive mini-bloke, just like his Mummy.



