
:: Thursday, December 15, 2005
So sad
Taking pictures of sunsets is really naff.

But I do it anyway.



And then I post them on my blog so you can see how truly sad I am.
I was going to start painting the hallway tonight, but by the time I dug the dropsheets out of the bottom of the junk cupboard and put all the junk back into the cupboard and taken the Ghost Ship poster down, and the picture of Nushie, the big Coke sign and unscrewed the noticeboard after sorting and repinning all the contents I was knackered. Maybe I'll paint tomorrow night instead.
Today I even talked Muzz into painting all the high bits if I get stuck. It wasn't hard, the sad git likes bloody painting.
I think he likes sunset pictures too.
That is really sad.

But I do it anyway.



And then I post them on my blog so you can see how truly sad I am.
I was going to start painting the hallway tonight, but by the time I dug the dropsheets out of the bottom of the junk cupboard and put all the junk back into the cupboard and taken the Ghost Ship poster down, and the picture of Nushie, the big Coke sign and unscrewed the noticeboard after sorting and repinning all the contents I was knackered. Maybe I'll paint tomorrow night instead.
Today I even talked Muzz into painting all the high bits if I get stuck. It wasn't hard, the sad git likes bloody painting.
I think he likes sunset pictures too.
That is really sad.



