
:: Friday, November 05, 2004
On getting blogged down
Mark doesn’t like my new blog.
Well, he didn’t exactly say he didn’t like it, he said he liked the old one better. I would have to agree with him - I like the old one better, too.
This one hasn’t got any teeth to it yet. It’s not pithy enough. It’s not pissy enough. It doesn’t TAKE the piss enough.
I must be losing my touch. Fuck, I’m losing everything else! :-D
Seriously (she said putting on reeely serious face), it’s not easy blogging regularly for 18 months with little in the way of breaks and no one to use for inspiration. I mean, shit, even I get sick of the sight of my own writing, you know!
But I’m aware that this one has yet to catch up with the rivetting tone of the previous one and maybe I should do something to remedy that. I mean, this blog is a month old and I have yet to do an item on sex!
For what it’s worth, I have been busy sleeping and being midwife and nana and doctor and taxi and doing a few graphics and writing the occasional poem and reading books and occasionally opining on the messageboards where I hang out and I’ve even read the MS newsgroup and cooked the occasional meal. Maybe now I should concentrate on cooking up some meaty blog entries and things to amuse you poor bastards who keep flocking here to read this crap.
And, while you are waiting you can look at a pic of our fireworks tonight.

Well, he didn’t exactly say he didn’t like it, he said he liked the old one better. I would have to agree with him - I like the old one better, too.
This one hasn’t got any teeth to it yet. It’s not pithy enough. It’s not pissy enough. It doesn’t TAKE the piss enough.
I must be losing my touch. Fuck, I’m losing everything else! :-D
Seriously (she said putting on reeely serious face), it’s not easy blogging regularly for 18 months with little in the way of breaks and no one to use for inspiration. I mean, shit, even I get sick of the sight of my own writing, you know!
But I’m aware that this one has yet to catch up with the rivetting tone of the previous one and maybe I should do something to remedy that. I mean, this blog is a month old and I have yet to do an item on sex!
For what it’s worth, I have been busy sleeping and being midwife and nana and doctor and taxi and doing a few graphics and writing the occasional poem and reading books and occasionally opining on the messageboards where I hang out and I’ve even read the MS newsgroup and cooked the occasional meal. Maybe now I should concentrate on cooking up some meaty blog entries and things to amuse you poor bastards who keep flocking here to read this crap.
And, while you are waiting you can look at a pic of our fireworks tonight.



