
:: Thursday, January 27, 2005
A cutting wit.
I am redundant.
I think I am going to be made redundant soon, too.
My little niche role as server admin that was so interesting, useful and horribly underpaid is about to blow away into cyberspace if someone pulls the plug on this server
So I will be looking for a new job. I suppose it might not be so easy to find a job to fit my criteria.
¥ - Executable at any time during a given 24 hour period.
¥ - Involves working in a dark environment
¥ - Does not require me to interact much with live people
¥ - Pays in sheer job satisfaction as well as money
¥ - Allows me to choose what I do and how I do it.
I didn’t come up with many jobs; actually only one. But that doesn’t matter, cos the one I did think of would suit me down to the ground, well, when I lose a bit of flab, that is.
I’m going to apply for the Grim Reaper’s job. This sounds like a bit of me, dunnit? I do look so much better in trailing black clothing and the Hood is an added bonus! That scythe is pretty shit-hot as well.
So, who wants to help me practise for my job interview?
Awwww don’t be like that…
** Random Mindless quiz of the day **The Black Plague**.

“No one knows what it’s like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it’s like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies”
Pete Townsend - Behind Blue Eyes

I think I am going to be made redundant soon, too.
My little niche role as server admin that was so interesting, useful and horribly underpaid is about to blow away into cyberspace if someone pulls the plug on this server
So I will be looking for a new job. I suppose it might not be so easy to find a job to fit my criteria.
¥ - Executable at any time during a given 24 hour period.
¥ - Involves working in a dark environment
¥ - Does not require me to interact much with live people
¥ - Pays in sheer job satisfaction as well as money
¥ - Allows me to choose what I do and how I do it.
I didn’t come up with many jobs; actually only one. But that doesn’t matter, cos the one I did think of would suit me down to the ground, well, when I lose a bit of flab, that is.
I’m going to apply for the Grim Reaper’s job. This sounds like a bit of me, dunnit? I do look so much better in trailing black clothing and the Hood is an added bonus! That scythe is pretty shit-hot as well.
So, who wants to help me practise for my job interview?
Awwww don’t be like that…
** Random Mindless quiz of the day **The Black Plague**.

“No one knows what it’s like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it’s like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies”
Pete Townsend - Behind Blue Eyes



