
:: Sunday, February 20, 2005
:-(
Oh my head hurts. I've been overdoing the "sorting out my shit" er shit. And cleaning up after Rae cutting the cherry tree down. Yayyy, no more birds crapping all over my car. No more berry stems stuck under the windscreen wipers. No more pink measles petals stuck all over my car.
I miss that tree already.
So, I feel really, really ill right now and shit my head hurts :-(
Its enough to drive you insane. Insane enough to do this quiz. I told you I was ill, didn't I?
Im this bloke here, The 6th Chuck of France...

Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.
...speaking of chuck...

I miss that tree already.
So, I feel really, really ill right now and shit my head hurts :-(
Its enough to drive you insane. Insane enough to do this quiz. I told you I was ill, didn't I?
Im this bloke here, The 6th Chuck of France...

Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.
...speaking of chuck...



