:: Thursday, February 10, 2005

But who is counting


48 hours.

48 hours since I last had a cigarette and I haven't killed anyone yet.

Not quite...

This heat is killing me. Seriously. Im all coming apart in the middle. I mean, listen to this. I joke lots about forgetting what my name is, right? But this afternoon I seriously DID forget what my name was. I had the mother of all "word" moments. What's that? Yes, I know, it wouldn't have even happened if I hadn't been thinking about myself. Thank you.

The wobbly hands and the shonky balance might be better after Debbie's ministrations this morning. I don't like all that oversteering when I walk. It tends to make me think there is something not quite normal about me.

But I think its the worms crawling inside my left foot that piss me off and stress me out the most. Im heavily not into worms, ok? I'm gonna be cremated and beat the little bastards to it. What do you mean, other people don't have worms crawling inside their foot and a the barbie burning in the leg above? Ok, then if we just change the worms to King Prawns, we got these munchies covered.

FIGJAM

They could have said it like this #451: "Every silver lining comes with its own cloud".