
:: Friday, February 04, 2005
The gang's all here
Well, here we are again, in a new home on the WorldWideWait.
And a "wait" is what it has become again, now I am back on blogger.
So, why are we here? Its really very simple.
When I get the bums rush from my job at the end of March, I will have lost my free web hosting. And, as I am going to go bankrupt without the income, I better not hasten the fact by paying for domain name hosting to replace it. So, after 4 years, I will kiss goodbye the last of the baby steps I made to self sufficiency and not bludge off society and wave ta-ra to the career that was going to at least repay my (still 9K) student loan and maybe pay us more then $375 to live off in the hand each week.
Oh yeah, MS already did that.
Screwed on all fronts, huh. You have no idea how screwed.
Can you hear that? That's the fading echo of the final scream of a dying dream. Or the world's smallest violin playing my song. Shit I hate violins.
Must be a violin; it screeches like a scalded cat.

And a "wait" is what it has become again, now I am back on blogger.
So, why are we here? Its really very simple.
When I get the bums rush from my job at the end of March, I will have lost my free web hosting. And, as I am going to go bankrupt without the income, I better not hasten the fact by paying for domain name hosting to replace it. So, after 4 years, I will kiss goodbye the last of the baby steps I made to self sufficiency and not bludge off society and wave ta-ra to the career that was going to at least repay my (still 9K) student loan and maybe pay us more then $375 to live off in the hand each week.
Oh yeah, MS already did that.
Screwed on all fronts, huh. You have no idea how screwed.
Can you hear that? That's the fading echo of the final scream of a dying dream. Or the world's smallest violin playing my song. Shit I hate violins.
Must be a violin; it screeches like a scalded cat.



