
:: Monday, April 04, 2005
If a picture paints 1000 words
Then a photograph paints a million.
This was our sky overhead at 5.30 tonight.


There's something fishy about a mackerel sky.
Awesome. The most awesome thing that's happened all week. Oh yeah, it's only Monday. This guy likes taking pictoors of clouds, too but his are better than mine.
I am sick. I feel like utter crap. I need some of these.

You got any of those? You have? How much for enough to get to Cloud 9? I booked ahead, you know.

This was our sky overhead at 5.30 tonight.


There's something fishy about a mackerel sky.
Awesome. The most awesome thing that's happened all week. Oh yeah, it's only Monday. This guy likes taking pictoors of clouds, too but his are better than mine.
I am sick. I feel like utter crap. I need some of these.

You got any of those? You have? How much for enough to get to Cloud 9? I booked ahead, you know.



