
:: Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Things you didn't know you didn't know
American President Abe Lincoln was assassinated by a man named John Wilkes Booth. Lincoln's son was with him at the time.
John Wilkes Booth was murdered by a man called Sgt. Boston Corbett, who had castrated himself to protect himself from Sin.
Lincoln's son was present at the assassination of 3 US Presidents - Lincoln, Garfield and McKinley.
It's funny the stuff you trip over, when stumbling around the net.
I blame Charles and Ada. I also blame them for yellow snow. I mean, wouldn't you?
I've just changed the text next to the comments count under each post. See? Now it sez "wanking sycophantically" instead of "rabbiting back". What do you think, is it a bit much? Would "jerking off injudiciously" have been better instead? What about "debating masterfully"?
You're no bloody help at all, are you?

John Wilkes Booth was murdered by a man called Sgt. Boston Corbett, who had castrated himself to protect himself from Sin.
Lincoln's son was present at the assassination of 3 US Presidents - Lincoln, Garfield and McKinley.
It's funny the stuff you trip over, when stumbling around the net.
I blame Charles and Ada. I also blame them for yellow snow. I mean, wouldn't you?
I've just changed the text next to the comments count under each post. See? Now it sez "wanking sycophantically" instead of "rabbiting back". What do you think, is it a bit much? Would "jerking off injudiciously" have been better instead? What about "debating masterfully"?
You're no bloody help at all, are you?



