
:: Sunday, December 25, 2005
Day Ten, moving again
I'ts Happy HoHo day. Hopefully you didn't fuck Santa off too much and he brought you something not too obnoxious to the senses for Chrissie. We at Fourth Chapter Inc would like to wish you glad tidings, especially those from whom we extracted a bit of urine.
Rudolph, who has been resident downunder for the past 6 years, would like to wish you a Joyous Christmas too, only he's a Swedish Reindeer and doesn't speak da lingo.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've heard him speak any lingo. I think he's feeling a bit flat.
Well, the kids are on their way home, due to land in about half an hour (12.35am). I hope they had a good flight; Heather was awful bitchy just before they took off.

Rudolph, who has been resident downunder for the past 6 years, would like to wish you a Joyous Christmas too, only he's a Swedish Reindeer and doesn't speak da lingo.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've heard him speak any lingo. I think he's feeling a bit flat.
Well, the kids are on their way home, due to land in about half an hour (12.35am). I hope they had a good flight; Heather was awful bitchy just before they took off.



