:: Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New, Yeah...


It's a whole new year upon us once again in the Blogsphere (and almost everywhere else) but did you stop to think that it's just another of those mankind-designed pseudo celebrations with no actual purpose other than an excuse to get pissed, riot, die in a road accident and let off cool fireworks from public edifices and back yards?

borrowed from NZ Herald website

It's also an excuse for publications big and small to run "Top 10 XXXX of the Year" articles. But I won't be that naff and run a top 10 anything.

Cos I can't be bothered :-)

But I might be bothered to post pics of the carnage if those screaming dogs next door don't knock it off every time they are left home alone.

That would really start the year off with a bang! They have been left home a lot lately.

Oh yeah.