
:: Saturday, February 18, 2006
Obit
Obituary:
Pronunciation: &-'bi-ch&-"wer-E, O-, -'bi-ch&-rE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ar·ies
Etymology: Medieval Latin obituarium, from Latin obitus death
: a notice of a person's death usually with a short biographical account
- obit·u·ar·ist /-'bi-ch&-"w&r-ist, -'bi-ch&-rist/ noun
- obituary adjective
Ever wondered what they'll say about you when you are gone? Ever considered what someone might carve on your tomb?
I have...
Here she lies scattered
It took little cash
We burned her all up
Not only her stash.
I wonder if they would burn me on the spot and chuck a few ounces under me and send me off in such a way that everyone has a good time.
Yeah, and after playing "Comfortably Numb" they could follow up with James Blunt "High". Sounds like one hell of a party, almost makes ya look forward to it, dunnit.

Besides, he's such a cutie.

In a young sort of way
*sigh*
"But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me." - James Blunt

Pronunciation: &-'bi-ch&-"wer-E, O-, -'bi-ch&-rE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ar·ies
Etymology: Medieval Latin obituarium, from Latin obitus death
: a notice of a person's death usually with a short biographical account
- obit·u·ar·ist /-'bi-ch&-"w&r-ist, -'bi-ch&-rist/ noun
- obituary adjective
Ever wondered what they'll say about you when you are gone? Ever considered what someone might carve on your tomb?
I have...
Here she lies scattered
It took little cash
We burned her all up
Not only her stash.
I wonder if they would burn me on the spot and chuck a few ounces under me and send me off in such a way that everyone has a good time.
Yeah, and after playing "Comfortably Numb" they could follow up with James Blunt "High". Sounds like one hell of a party, almost makes ya look forward to it, dunnit.
Besides, he's such a cutie.

In a young sort of way
*sigh*
"But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me." - James Blunt



