
:: Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Catching up
I have beem remiss in my blogging duties. I've been playing games, you see. Neat games, in fact very similar to the game I posted below. Addictive lil buggers they are, too. So, catching up...
On the up side, Ads has had 2 days at school this week and no headaches since last week's jab. Yayyyyy.
The down side, Heather has lost all the sound on her cellphone and is whining. NOT yayyy. My washing machine is still in pieces; I still don't have a cleaner and someone has lost the good pipe off the vacuum cleaner. Bugger. Of course, I wouldn't have known about the pipe if I didn't knock myself out doing housework today. BUGGER.
On the up side, The hallway is now cleared of homeless stuff and overflowing laundry baskets.
On the down side, I lugged 4 loads of washing upstairs to use their machine. And I lugged some of them back down again.
On the up side, I don't have to do it again tomorrow ;-)
On the down side, my MS is behaving badly.
On the upside, I won't be feeling cold this winter.
Illuminating.

On the up side, Ads has had 2 days at school this week and no headaches since last week's jab. Yayyyyy.
The down side, Heather has lost all the sound on her cellphone and is whining. NOT yayyy. My washing machine is still in pieces; I still don't have a cleaner and someone has lost the good pipe off the vacuum cleaner. Bugger. Of course, I wouldn't have known about the pipe if I didn't knock myself out doing housework today. BUGGER.
On the up side, The hallway is now cleared of homeless stuff and overflowing laundry baskets.
On the down side, I lugged 4 loads of washing upstairs to use their machine. And I lugged some of them back down again.
On the up side, I don't have to do it again tomorrow ;-)
On the down side, my MS is behaving badly.
On the upside, I won't be feeling cold this winter.
Illuminating.



