
:: Thursday, May 11, 2006
PITA
Ms XXXX, Ad's teacher at told him yesterday that if he stayed home from school today (cos it's speech practice day), she would give him a Withdrawal. That's Detention to us old people.
So, this morning I have a kid with the all-over shakes, dizziness, nausea, major pain in his head and eye (in other words, a screaming migraine) doped up on full dose of every medication he can take who got all the way to the car to go to school (because he's stressed to the max and too scared not to) before I pulled the plug and said he just can't go. If he hadn't been in so much agony I would have taken him because if there is one snot-nosed **** that deserves to have someone chunder all over her classroom, it's this one. Maybe I should go along and do it for him; there's nothing like a good powerchuck in a confined space to really let people know what you think of them, hmmm?
In the meantime, I phoned the office to notify them of his absence and told the receptionist what Ad's teacher had said about a Withdrawal and that if Ugly Tits has a problem with that she better ring me.
Anyway, I'm off back to my Voodoo doll making; I'm up to the point where I stick the boobs on and insert some long, blunt pins into the head and eyes - lots and lots of big, fat, really blunt pins.
I wonder how this dozy bitch would act if he had something really bad wrong with him like cancer or a spinal injury or something... would she shove him around and threaten him then, too?
Someone is gonna get some shoving soon and it's not Ads.
Y'all have a good day, ya hear?
Upate:
Ads woke up about lunchtime, migraine was back to headache level so he had some lunch, dosed up on pills again and went to school for the afternoon. He had Technology so didn't see his teacher, but he signed in at the office so his presence was officially noted. Now we'll see if he gets a Withdrawal; if he does I told him to just say nothing and do it and that way his teacher can't put him down for more punishment for being rude or unco-operative and I'll sort her out.

So, this morning I have a kid with the all-over shakes, dizziness, nausea, major pain in his head and eye (in other words, a screaming migraine) doped up on full dose of every medication he can take who got all the way to the car to go to school (because he's stressed to the max and too scared not to) before I pulled the plug and said he just can't go. If he hadn't been in so much agony I would have taken him because if there is one snot-nosed **** that deserves to have someone chunder all over her classroom, it's this one. Maybe I should go along and do it for him; there's nothing like a good powerchuck in a confined space to really let people know what you think of them, hmmm?
In the meantime, I phoned the office to notify them of his absence and told the receptionist what Ad's teacher had said about a Withdrawal and that if Ugly Tits has a problem with that she better ring me.
Anyway, I'm off back to my Voodoo doll making; I'm up to the point where I stick the boobs on and insert some long, blunt pins into the head and eyes - lots and lots of big, fat, really blunt pins.
I wonder how this dozy bitch would act if he had something really bad wrong with him like cancer or a spinal injury or something... would she shove him around and threaten him then, too?
Someone is gonna get some shoving soon and it's not Ads.
Y'all have a good day, ya hear?
Upate:
Ads woke up about lunchtime, migraine was back to headache level so he had some lunch, dosed up on pills again and went to school for the afternoon. He had Technology so didn't see his teacher, but he signed in at the office so his presence was officially noted. Now we'll see if he gets a Withdrawal; if he does I told him to just say nothing and do it and that way his teacher can't put him down for more punishment for being rude or unco-operative and I'll sort her out.



