
:: Wednesday, August 30, 2006
20 questions; the condensed edition
Stupid people abound on the internet (no, not me!) and in any forum you will find de Lawd's Lowest Common Denominator broadcasting their lack of common sense and inability to think for themselves.
That's the trouble with computers, any idiot can drive one after a few weeks practice and then go on to inflict themselves on innocent, thinking people.
Without warning.
Here are some dumb questions and comments I have recently seen posted online:
10. Is Spotlight open today?
Duh. Ring them and ask them!
9. Some W**ker lite a fire (sic)
Turned out to be her hubby
8. Would water skiing help cure some one with really bad smelling farts?
Um... only if you drown the bugger.
7. Can you make babyfood from fresh vegies?
No, babyfood has come commercially manufactured in cans and jars for the past 500,000 years.
6. Who'd Have Blimmin Kids !!!!
Helloooooooo, your parents did!
5. What should I buy my daughter for her birthday?
Well if her mother doesn't know what her kid wants, how the fuck would anyone else know?
4. 14 month old biteing!!! (sic)
That's starting much too young. You should wait until they are two before starting to bite them.
3. "I took my daughter to the docs this morning who suspects she may have adanoids. What they really are, do they get worse??" (sic).
OMG not ADANOIDS!
2. "My little boy was born with a mole which was quite little, but anyway it has grown twice the size since he was born, he is now two. Yes I have asked the doctors and they arent worried at all. Anyone else had this and was it normal"
No it's not normal, you should not let your babies grow any bigger and that way their moles won't grow any bigger, either.
and the #1 stupid question recently seen;
1. At what age do you enjoy your children most?
Personally, I found snacking on them at about 35 worked well. They didn't seem to agree.
Overheard in docs waiting room today:
"I lost sooo much weight on that diet" [points to brain-dead-new-mother-type-of-magazine in hand]
"Really? You did? How long did it take and how much??" [all enthusiastic]
"Well, I can't remember when I started it and I'm not really sure because I didn't weigh myself before and my scales are still broken, but I just sort of feel so much thinner"
Note to self - wear incontinence pants next trip to the docs.

That's the trouble with computers, any idiot can drive one after a few weeks practice and then go on to inflict themselves on innocent, thinking people.
Without warning.
Here are some dumb questions and comments I have recently seen posted online:
10. Is Spotlight open today?
Duh. Ring them and ask them!
9. Some W**ker lite a fire (sic)
Turned out to be her hubby
8. Would water skiing help cure some one with really bad smelling farts?
Um... only if you drown the bugger.
7. Can you make babyfood from fresh vegies?
No, babyfood has come commercially manufactured in cans and jars for the past 500,000 years.
6. Who'd Have Blimmin Kids !!!!
Helloooooooo, your parents did!
5. What should I buy my daughter for her birthday?
Well if her mother doesn't know what her kid wants, how the fuck would anyone else know?
4. 14 month old biteing!!! (sic)
That's starting much too young. You should wait until they are two before starting to bite them.
3. "I took my daughter to the docs this morning who suspects she may have adanoids. What they really are, do they get worse??" (sic).
OMG not ADANOIDS!
2. "My little boy was born with a mole which was quite little, but anyway it has grown twice the size since he was born, he is now two. Yes I have asked the doctors and they arent worried at all. Anyone else had this and was it normal"
No it's not normal, you should not let your babies grow any bigger and that way their moles won't grow any bigger, either.
and the #1 stupid question recently seen;
1. At what age do you enjoy your children most?
Personally, I found snacking on them at about 35 worked well. They didn't seem to agree.
Overheard in docs waiting room today:
"I lost sooo much weight on that diet" [points to brain-dead-new-mother-type-of-magazine in hand]
"Really? You did? How long did it take and how much??" [all enthusiastic]
"Well, I can't remember when I started it and I'm not really sure because I didn't weigh myself before and my scales are still broken, but I just sort of feel so much thinner"
Note to self - wear incontinence pants next trip to the docs.



