:: Thursday, August 24, 2006

Woof woof arooo


If Nushka doesn't stop farting I am going to laser her foo-foo valve closed. She was a much nicer dog to have around when all she did was ouah-ouah, gaf-gaf, hav-hav and wang-wang (that's Chinese, you know) occasionally when someone knocks on the door.

Honestly, the stench is horrible, like something crawled up her and died and she hasn't even had any green tripe. She lurves green tripe, even more than 2 weeks dead possum or a freshly thwacked on the head rabbit. Even more than chocolate.

She's obviously not a real woman.

And hopefully that small bit of laser surgery will also cure me of further onomatopoetic outpourings at the same time.

At least she doesn't queef as well. It doesn't sound good, you know. If you are easily offended, don't open that link. Shit, what am I saying, if you were easily offended you wouldn't have got this far down the blog, would you. Go ahead, just open it.

I can smell her. She's done it again.

Listening to: descriptive animal noises
Reading: configuring phpMyadmin and MySQL.