:: Thursday, September 21, 2006

Night Moves


Atlantis came home at 10.22PM our time tonight with another easy landing.






While they were up there, the crew saw (and filmed) some interesting "space junk" that kept them company on their travels





and you can view the video of it at this link.

Cool, eh!

I'm really impressed with space junk that can hold formation and perform what appear to be manoeuvres with each other like this stuff can do. I got all sorts of bits of video with clever garbage zooming back and forward and around the space station and the shuttle so the Spacemen must have left lots and lots of really intelligent rubbish up there on their travels.

But I am always left really reassured by the plausible explanations given while the microphones are turned on. I mean, they can hardly tell the whole world that they have visitors and no-one bothered to bring cake or the coffee machine, can they?

Popbitch says: "Q: What is a shitzu. A: A zoo with no animals."