
:: Sunday, November 07, 2004
coming out
We went out last night. It was ok too, once I got used to there being so many people in one place. But the strain of doing it hurts a bit the next day cos this morning I woke up feeling run over by half a small Panzer Division, like I was really pissed last night.
‘Cept I didn’t drink even one drop of alcohol.
I dunno, I’m running out of vices to give up in an effort to redeem myself. I even gave up sex just so that I could cut down on my cigarette consumption. I mean, what the Hell else do I have to give up?
You can have anything you want
You can drift, you can dream, even walk on water
Anything you want - Pink Floyd

‘Cept I didn’t drink even one drop of alcohol.
I dunno, I’m running out of vices to give up in an effort to redeem myself. I even gave up sex just so that I could cut down on my cigarette consumption. I mean, what the Hell else do I have to give up?
You can have anything you want
You can drift, you can dream, even walk on water
Anything you want - Pink Floyd



