
:: Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Used up
I used to love my job.
I used to have great respect for my friend who was my Boss.
Mind you, I used to be fertile as well.
The solution to all these used-tos is the same - application of some small and very sharp cutting device.
Get ya knife out, its Ablation Time :-)
Main Entry: ab·late
Pronunciation: a-'blAt
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Forms: ab·lat·ed; ab·lat·ing, ablates
: to remove or destroy the function of. to remove especially by cutting
Geez, that sounds like a bit of me, dunnit! I knew there was a reason why I bought that set of knives last shopping night.
"...so if you give 'em a quick short,sharp, shock,
they won't do it again. Dig it? "
Pink Floyd - Us and Them.

I used to have great respect for my friend who was my Boss.
Mind you, I used to be fertile as well.
The solution to all these used-tos is the same - application of some small and very sharp cutting device.
Get ya knife out, its Ablation Time :-)
Main Entry: ab·late
Pronunciation: a-'blAt
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Forms: ab·lat·ed; ab·lat·ing, ablates
: to remove or destroy the function of. to remove especially by cutting
Geez, that sounds like a bit of me, dunnit! I knew there was a reason why I bought that set of knives last shopping night.
"...so if you give 'em a quick short,sharp, shock,
they won't do it again. Dig it? "
Pink Floyd - Us and Them.



