
:: Sunday, March 20, 2005
D-Day
Tomorrow is D-Day.
Dentist Day.
If I don't survive the ordeal, I hope I can rely on you to write me a really nice obituary. You can mention my caring nature, extreme generosity, desire to please, addiction to sex, cutting wit and scintillating personality. Don't forget my exquisite taste, great beauty and the incredible richness I brought into your life.
And remember, I want Comfortably Numb played at my funeral, ok? At least I'll have that to look forward to if the dentist gets it wrong and numb doesn't happen on demand tomorrow morning.
Ta muchly
PS don't forget to check out the link to my fetish. You'll wonder how you ever lived without seeing this.
Truly.

Dentist Day.
If I don't survive the ordeal, I hope I can rely on you to write me a really nice obituary. You can mention my caring nature, extreme generosity, desire to please, addiction to sex, cutting wit and scintillating personality. Don't forget my exquisite taste, great beauty and the incredible richness I brought into your life.
And remember, I want Comfortably Numb played at my funeral, ok? At least I'll have that to look forward to if the dentist gets it wrong and numb doesn't happen on demand tomorrow morning.
Ta muchly
PS don't forget to check out the link to my fetish. You'll wonder how you ever lived without seeing this.
Truly.



