:: Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's a cow, boy


Asswipe attempted to nick off with the all company websites that I created for him that were never paid for, just like damn near everything else I did and never got paid for, either.

My graphics, my code, my design, my fucking copyright.

He got told PDQ that if he wanted them he had to pay for them. His choice. No skin off my nose whether he does or not, it's not my problem how the public face of his company looks, but being the cheap bastard that he is where anything that isn't a holiday or a race car is concerned I doubt he will fork out his play money to pay someone to replace them (I guess I'm out of the running to do that hur hur) and probably opt for another of those ersatz websites made in **gasp** Publisher.

Not quite sure where he got the idea that he could take mine, though... oh yeah, it would have been from 5 years taking whatever he liked from me whenever he chose... time, loyalty, resources, knowledge, skill, sex, friendship, support.

Can you say "exploitation"? Can you spell it?
(Clue - it has 5 letters and starts with "C". No, not THAT word dummy, that only has 4.)

Geez there really are some assholes out there.

Anyway.

* THE 10 TOP THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY AT WORK *

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit
2. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a fuck.
3. How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?
4. It sounds a lot like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
5. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
6. Ahhh, I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again.
7. You are validating my inherent mistrust of employers.
8. I'm already visualising the duct tape over your mouth.
9. Are you cumming on me or having a seizure?
10. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.