
:: Monday, March 07, 2005
entanglements
Early this morning, just after the kids crossed the road on their bikes heading for school, Adam accidently cut Heather off and dumped her off her bike and onto the footpath. These things happen, hardly an unlikely occurance really. The unlikely bit comes next. She picked herself up, dripping blood from a badly grazed elbow and knee and continued her ride to school because she "didn't want to miss english first period". So she only missed half her english class, having spent the other half of it sitting in sick bay getting all her bloodied bits cleaned up and bandaged. The first I heard about it was when the school nurse rang at lunchtime to say H had a headache from when she banged her head falling off and she wanted to come home.
So I went and picked her up. As ya do.
Jump forward 2 hours and we get to Adam rolling in the door from school on his bike, and bugger me if he wasn't dripping blood as well from being deliberately shoved off his bike onto the gravel down by Fraser Cove after school by some filthy scumbag non-pink-ethnic-type Spawn of Satan. A trip to the chemist and $20 later, we had his very badly grazed knee all cleaned and bandaged up as well. Like we had $20 spare this week to pay for shit like this.
I'd like 5 minutes with the little bastard - I'd use the gravel to even better effect and scrub all his brown skin off and show him what its really like and why he and his ilk have no more right to walk this land than we do.
Fucker.

So I went and picked her up. As ya do.
Jump forward 2 hours and we get to Adam rolling in the door from school on his bike, and bugger me if he wasn't dripping blood as well from being deliberately shoved off his bike onto the gravel down by Fraser Cove after school by some filthy scumbag non-pink-ethnic-type Spawn of Satan. A trip to the chemist and $20 later, we had his very badly grazed knee all cleaned and bandaged up as well. Like we had $20 spare this week to pay for shit like this.
I'd like 5 minutes with the little bastard - I'd use the gravel to even better effect and scrub all his brown skin off and show him what its really like and why he and his ilk have no more right to walk this land than we do.
Fucker.



