:: Monday, March 21, 2005

Payment in full


Well I didn't have to worry about the dentist looking at my teeth this morning. That didn't hurt at all.

Nor did him picking at them whilst he admired the fine quality of workmanship already in residence in my mouth and remarking on the mainly good state of health they are in.

Having the x-rays taken wasn't painful at all, either. In fact it was quite interesting shoving this little stick thing in my mouth while I rested my chin on a chin rest so as not to move at all while their little machine did a slow loop the loop around my head.

No, what hurt and almost caused me to need an ambulance was the quote for $1150 to fill the Grand Canyon in the sore tooth on the bottom, put in 3 other small fillings and do a root canal on the top tooth that appears to have an abscess under it.

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning.