
:: Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Random Daily Stumble 2
I love Roadrunner.

Actually, I hate Roadrunner but I love Wile E. Coyote.
Wylie lives at the end of my bed. Here he is with his best mate, Craig.

Wiley used to go for sleepovers at Tigger's house with her dog Sam bear Sebastian (wonders how I forgot that **blush**). He always came home again though.
Anyway, I stumbled on the Acme site tonight and wow! what an amazing catalogue of treats they have!
Go there.
Be transported here.
kewl huh! I liked the dehydrated boulders.
I like Wiley cos he never gives up; he always comes up with another plan and he always gives it 110%, every single time. Personally, I think he's addicted to the Acme Home Shopping Channel.
Anyway, shopaholic aside, I'd like to have been half the coyote Wiley is.
Shut up, you know what I mean.
I'm going to bed, now. Move over, boys.
meep meep


Actually, I hate Roadrunner but I love Wile E. Coyote.
Wylie lives at the end of my bed. Here he is with his best mate, Craig.

Wiley used to go for sleepovers at Tigger's house with her dog Sam bear Sebastian (wonders how I forgot that **blush**). He always came home again though.
Anyway, I stumbled on the Acme site tonight and wow! what an amazing catalogue of treats they have!
Go there.
Be transported here.
kewl huh! I liked the dehydrated boulders.
I like Wiley cos he never gives up; he always comes up with another plan and he always gives it 110%, every single time. Personally, I think he's addicted to the Acme Home Shopping Channel.
Anyway, shopaholic aside, I'd like to have been half the coyote Wiley is.
Shut up, you know what I mean.
I'm going to bed, now. Move over, boys.
meep meep



