
:: Sunday, May 22, 2005
Bye bye Baby, bye bye
Fatima left home today and we are grieving as though she has died. My most loyal and constant companion has been taken away and the kids have lost their Precious.
She left at lunchtime to go and live in Auckland with her new owners. Tonight, apparently she is a frightened, panicking mess.
And there is nothing I can do. I just want to cuddle her and make it all better, for all of us. Crying doesn't help.
We love you and we miss you Fatsy.

HogSNOREtrupert
She lay on the floor inside my room
In a moonless, midnight-darkened gloom
Sound richocheted like a sonic boom
For there snored Fatima
Grunting, she rolled on her side
Her cave-like mouth sagged open wide
With room for three tennis balls to hide
I was in awe of Fatima
I sent her packing out the door
She settled on the hallway floor
And then snored louder than before
Thick as a board is Fatima
She has her own strange, spoken word
Grunt of Pig X Chirp of Bird
The like of which I'd never heard
Until I met Fatima
But now my Puppet's gone away
Not an act in which I had any say
And I know I'll miss her, every day
No more my snoring Fatima.

She left at lunchtime to go and live in Auckland with her new owners. Tonight, apparently she is a frightened, panicking mess.
And there is nothing I can do. I just want to cuddle her and make it all better, for all of us. Crying doesn't help.
We love you and we miss you Fatsy.

HogSNOREtrupert
She lay on the floor inside my room
In a moonless, midnight-darkened gloom
Sound richocheted like a sonic boom
For there snored Fatima
Grunting, she rolled on her side
Her cave-like mouth sagged open wide
With room for three tennis balls to hide
I was in awe of Fatima
I sent her packing out the door
She settled on the hallway floor
And then snored louder than before
Thick as a board is Fatima
She has her own strange, spoken word
Grunt of Pig X Chirp of Bird
The like of which I'd never heard
Until I met Fatima
But now my Puppet's gone away
Not an act in which I had any say
And I know I'll miss her, every day
No more my snoring Fatima.



