:: Saturday, May 14, 2005

How odd


Bored? You might wish your weren't if you visit this site.

This site is fun. Hope you can remember what shape a pig is by the time you get there :-)

You can revisit the chicken here (or meet him for the first time if you are a subservient virgin). He'll even attempt to hump the couch, if you ask him nicely. But he won't give head. I mean, that would be so wrong, a rooster sucking, er, um...chicken bones.

You can learn all about the animal kingdom here. I stole this picture from there.

Hump

Do you think it's the rhino sperm bank collection vehicle, or is he just happy to see it? I can see why rhino horn is so in demand as an aphrodisiac; it makes a bloke big enough to fuck a car [pauses to have a wee think about what Andy used to eat].

If you have ever wanted a pet squirrel, now's you chance to go squirrel fishing and catch your own. I must say, it's very tempting.

That's enuff stumbling around pissed. I will leave you with a real happy puppy, and a suicidal rabbit (you can blame Heather for the bunny - she stumbled upon him).

Useless factoid du jour: Seven breeds of dog account for 98% of all fatal dog attacks. In order they are: Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Chow, Malamute, Husky, Wolf Hybrids, and the Akita.

Mothers-in-Law ranked # 11.


WOOF

It's my 8-and-a-half-years-anniversary today. Yup, it's that long since I disembarked the Marital Monorail with Sperm Donor In-Situ. I never did catch up on all the sex I missed during the preceeding 12 years, but I don't think I'll bother now. It wouldn't have been worth staying awake for, anyway.

[cue uproarious mirth]