
:: Sunday, May 08, 2005
Idiosynchrasies
By now you probably know of my love/hate relationship with porn?
i.e: love the absurdity of it and the inventiveness of its toy manufacturers, hate the impact on and potential damage to our kids who are not exempt from wannabe porn companies mailing lists.
But this site right here, called "rollertrain" is definitely in the first category, despite what the blog is about; the day to day goings on (cummings on? gettngs off?) of a copywriter in the porn industry.

I have seldom read anything even half as funny as this page. It's (literally) fucking hilarious.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
"Is this vibe really shaped like a gerbil? Who did this? Please see me." - rollertrain

i.e: love the absurdity of it and the inventiveness of its toy manufacturers, hate the impact on and potential damage to our kids who are not exempt from wannabe porn companies mailing lists.
But this site right here, called "rollertrain" is definitely in the first category, despite what the blog is about; the day to day goings on (cummings on? gettngs off?) of a copywriter in the porn industry.

I have seldom read anything even half as funny as this page. It's (literally) fucking hilarious.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
"Is this vibe really shaped like a gerbil? Who did this? Please see me." - rollertrain



