
:: Monday, June 06, 2005
Well,
We went to Hitch-hiker's Guide on Saturday afternoon.
Zaphod rocked,

Marvin sucked.

Slartibartfast (played by the same guy that was "Viktor"
in Underworld) was just as I felt he should have been

and the mice were uppity little white bastards.
Rating:
We went to Star Wars last night

and Adam went to sleep.
Rating:
(Would have been 5 stars iffn Gary Sinise had been in it)
Random Fortunes here.
Strange pictures here.
Cringe your way down fashion-memory lane here.
Relieve stress here.
That's as good as it gets tonight, I'm so sick I wish I'd gone ahead and had that coffin-table made.
There's no point whining about a broken fingernail; you have the rest of your life to grow a new one.

Zaphod rocked,

Marvin sucked.

Slartibartfast (played by the same guy that was "Viktor"
in Underworld) was just as I felt he should have been

and the mice were uppity little white bastards.
Rating:

We went to Star Wars last night

and Adam went to sleep.
Rating:

(Would have been 5 stars iffn Gary Sinise had been in it)
Random Fortunes here.
Strange pictures here.
Cringe your way down fashion-memory lane here.
Relieve stress here.
That's as good as it gets tonight, I'm so sick I wish I'd gone ahead and had that coffin-table made.
There's no point whining about a broken fingernail; you have the rest of your life to grow a new one.



