:: Friday, July 29, 2005

No place like home


I had a bad night. I had a bad day.

I'm not having a good week, either.

The Exacerbator is in the house, my MS is giving itself a good stretch and I am having an darn good flare up.

The pains in my head, the legs that won't work very well, the fatigue and the nausea - none of them worry me half as much as the pains in my eye.

My good eye.

The word "why" has become a frequent visitor in my head lately. Like "why did I waste so much time doing so many things for nothing?" and "why is my coffee cup always empty?"; "why did I choose to live my life the way I have?" and "why do people say gravity is real when we all know the Earth sucks?" and the really big one - "why is there never a parking space close to where you want to go?".

I’m looking for answers from the great beyond. And I'm not finding any. Do you know where some might be?

Nah, course you don't or you wouldn't be wasting time reading this tripe :-D

Never mind, you can always stay home when you can't go anywhere else.

no lace like home

Reading: "God's Callgirl" - Carla Van Raay (don't ask me to critique it; it won't be very complimentary; ok, it's crap)
Listening to: R.E.M

I’m pushing an elephant up the stairs
I’m tossing up punchlines that were never there - R.E.M