
:: Monday, July 11, 2005
Why not
This is why you don't take pictures in the nude.

(The cat's pretty ugly, too)
This is why you don't cheat on the missus.

(She doesn't spell very well, either)
This is why you don't let pandas listen to Kiss cds.

(or use your make-up)
This is why you should always be kind to pigeons.

This is why you should be careful what the pet shop sells you.

(This is definitely NOT a red-tailed black shark)
This is why you should take care
when dining al fresco.

(I wonder where the rest of
the Jolly Green Giant is)
This is why you shouldn't feed wild animals.

And this is why I should stop
blogging and go to bed.

(How unusual)


(The cat's pretty ugly, too)
This is why you don't cheat on the missus.

(She doesn't spell very well, either)
This is why you don't let pandas listen to Kiss cds.

(or use your make-up)
This is why you should always be kind to pigeons.

This is why you should be careful what the pet shop sells you.

(This is definitely NOT a red-tailed black shark)
This is why you should take care
when dining al fresco.

(I wonder where the rest of
the Jolly Green Giant is)
This is why you shouldn't feed wild animals.

And this is why I should stop
blogging and go to bed.

(How unusual)



