:: Saturday, July 02, 2005

A clock that always says 12.30


It's the middle of the night. 2AM. That AM bit tends to scream at me for some reason. I turned off the PC and the heater an hour and a half ago and went to bed. Most of me was tepid, some of me was on fire, baby. So the fiery limb forced me back out of bed for another dose the modern mother's ruin and a bit of quiet stumbling.

I know you don't know this about me, but I am kind of passionate about my computer and so I found this site quite relevant - The Stealth Geek FAQ.

It was definitely better than this one - Mondrian Machine. How they can call this art beats the hell out of me.

The Keeper of Useless Information in me enjoyed this site - Gullible.info.

This one, Medieval Literature and History I had to bookmark cos I love this shit.

This one - Eric Myer Photography keep me playing for ages

and this one was enough to send me back to bed - The F Scale: Final Form.



"Outside my window was a steeple
With a clock that always said 12:30" - Mamas & the Papas