
:: Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Not a bad day for it
Here I am at 1.45 in the morning, dead on my feet and too scared to go to bed.
See, it's like this. Cos I've been (of necessity) spending so much time in bed lately, and seeing as I was feeling half way human today (despite 4/5 of fuck all sleep last night) and because it was a nice day and because I had to go into town to pick up Adam, I decided that today was a very good day to buy and plant the strawberries and rhubarb that I wanted to plant, so we went to the garden centre and bought them. Then Ads had a tanty because I was spraying the weeds and he wanted to so he fucked off next door and left me to move the tyres half way around the house for the strawberries to go in that came off my car last week (the tyres, not the strawberries), dig the dirt, fetch the mulch, lift the bag of sheep pellets, lift the bag of potting mix, mix it all up and plant the bloody plants.
So I did.
And by the time I had carried and lifted and fetched and mixed and planted all this lot, my back wasn't feeling very good and my legs were burning and numb.
(both at once = another MS poxymoron. MS does what it likes)
I've done the spliff; I've done the heat massage; I've done the anti-inflammatories thing. I even thought about doing the Baileys thing but that seemed a bit of a waste and I think that if I lie down now I will never stand up again.
I don't give a toss about the grammar.
Why, oh why couldn't it have been shagger's back? My days of bending over backward are long since gone and I'm completely FUBAR.
Wise-up here.
To top it all off, Nushie has this big titty/blossoming/cuddly thing going on, which would be totally normal if she had been mated last heat. But theoretically she wasn't. Perhaps the hot wee bitch had herself a bit of the wild thing with Boof, unassisted.
Oh well. I did kinda want one more litter, in a quiet, sneaky sort of way.
Speaking of all things slutty and sleepless, hands up who remembers Lili Von Shtupp?

(also known as Madeline Kahn)
Now, that really was some exceptionally good American comedy.
A wed wose, how womantic - Lili Von Shtupp

See, it's like this. Cos I've been (of necessity) spending so much time in bed lately, and seeing as I was feeling half way human today (despite 4/5 of fuck all sleep last night) and because it was a nice day and because I had to go into town to pick up Adam, I decided that today was a very good day to buy and plant the strawberries and rhubarb that I wanted to plant, so we went to the garden centre and bought them. Then Ads had a tanty because I was spraying the weeds and he wanted to so he fucked off next door and left me to move the tyres half way around the house for the strawberries to go in that came off my car last week (the tyres, not the strawberries), dig the dirt, fetch the mulch, lift the bag of sheep pellets, lift the bag of potting mix, mix it all up and plant the bloody plants.
So I did.
And by the time I had carried and lifted and fetched and mixed and planted all this lot, my back wasn't feeling very good and my legs were burning and numb.
(both at once = another MS poxymoron. MS does what it likes)
I've done the spliff; I've done the heat massage; I've done the anti-inflammatories thing. I even thought about doing the Baileys thing but that seemed a bit of a waste and I think that if I lie down now I will never stand up again.
I don't give a toss about the grammar.

Why, oh why couldn't it have been shagger's back? My days of bending over backward are long since gone and I'm completely FUBAR.
Wise-up here.
To top it all off, Nushie has this big titty/blossoming/cuddly thing going on, which would be totally normal if she had been mated last heat. But theoretically she wasn't. Perhaps the hot wee bitch had herself a bit of the wild thing with Boof, unassisted.
Oh well. I did kinda want one more litter, in a quiet, sneaky sort of way.
Speaking of all things slutty and sleepless, hands up who remembers Lili Von Shtupp?

(also known as Madeline Kahn)
Now, that really was some exceptionally good American comedy.
A wed wose, how womantic - Lili Von Shtupp



