
:: Saturday, October 01, 2005
Blog strikes a ripper note
I was cruising through Gramyre's blog (it's over there in the links, the Feral Atomicans) and there was this link to this other blog and it's a hoot and I just had to share it.
Especially with you, Mark, cos it's about clowns. I could have emailed it, but then I wouldn't have anything to post here, and that would be too much like a treat for all you buggers and we can't have that, now, can we?
Anyhooo, the site is called "the internet sex blog" and it's all these phony, bizarre personal ads, but this link is to an advert looking for a man that "enjoys being fucked by a girl in a clown suit".
That's the girl wearing the clown suit, not the bloke. She likes to wear a strap-on, too.
There is some funny stuff in the replies;
"So here I am thinking I'm the only person who wants to screw a clown. Seriously though people always laugh when I tell them I want to bone a hot chick clown."
"Oh my g-d, it's my dream come true... there is an office near me where clowns work and I have developed a secret fetish for the clown outfit, especially when worn by a curvy woman (funny and sexy at the same time)."
Well, you get the picture.
Disclaimer: this post in no way implies, infers or states outright that Mark enjoys being fucked by a girl in a clown suit; any reference to him is purely in the context that, as he is the man in the clown suit that Caroline took home after the Circus 20 plus years ago, he might enjoy a little virtual clowning around, in the spirit of the genre.
Strap-ons optional.


Especially with you, Mark, cos it's about clowns. I could have emailed it, but then I wouldn't have anything to post here, and that would be too much like a treat for all you buggers and we can't have that, now, can we?
Anyhooo, the site is called "the internet sex blog" and it's all these phony, bizarre personal ads, but this link is to an advert looking for a man that "enjoys being fucked by a girl in a clown suit".
That's the girl wearing the clown suit, not the bloke. She likes to wear a strap-on, too.
There is some funny stuff in the replies;
"So here I am thinking I'm the only person who wants to screw a clown. Seriously though people always laugh when I tell them I want to bone a hot chick clown."
"Oh my g-d, it's my dream come true... there is an office near me where clowns work and I have developed a secret fetish for the clown outfit, especially when worn by a curvy woman (funny and sexy at the same time)."
Well, you get the picture.
Disclaimer: this post in no way implies, infers or states outright that Mark enjoys being fucked by a girl in a clown suit; any reference to him is purely in the context that, as he is the man in the clown suit that Caroline took home after the Circus 20 plus years ago, he might enjoy a little virtual clowning around, in the spirit of the genre.
Strap-ons optional.





