
:: Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Holy plumbeting waterpipes, Batman
This is a big, scary hole in the ground.

It's Mt Etna.
I have a big scary hole, too. Three of them. And a trench.
In my front yard, fool.
We have a water leak somewhere underground. And we pretty much know where now, cos we have dug up damn near all the water lines that aren't under cobblestones and lifted/pulled three great heavy slabs of concrete out of the way (gooo cars) and cut, capped and tested and now we know all the places that it isn't, so we are left without many choices as to where it is.
I wish I hadn't blown up the weedeater the other day, that was a lot more fun that holes in the ground, although Adam wouldn't agree. But if I was using the chainsaw...


It's Mt Etna.
I have a big scary hole, too. Three of them. And a trench.
In my front yard, fool.
We have a water leak somewhere underground. And we pretty much know where now, cos we have dug up damn near all the water lines that aren't under cobblestones and lifted/pulled three great heavy slabs of concrete out of the way (gooo cars) and cut, capped and tested and now we know all the places that it isn't, so we are left without many choices as to where it is.
I wish I hadn't blown up the weedeater the other day, that was a lot more fun that holes in the ground, although Adam wouldn't agree. But if I was using the chainsaw...



