
:: Friday, April 14, 2006
Is it a word, is it a play
... no it's schadenfreude, the taking of pleasure in the misfortune of others.
So, if applied to oneself, would one not always be endlessly happy at their own misfortune? That would be so fucked up.
We are off to Thames later on for some R&R; that stands for something but I'm too trashed to think what. I think it involves bobbing around in a boat, for the kids and building a system, for me.
Shit I'm tired after moving all that carpet.

So, if applied to oneself, would one not always be endlessly happy at their own misfortune? That would be so fucked up.
We are off to Thames later on for some R&R; that stands for something but I'm too trashed to think what. I think it involves bobbing around in a boat, for the kids and building a system, for me.
Shit I'm tired after moving all that carpet.



