:: Thursday, April 13, 2006

Round up


Gosh what a busy week!

Adam has been having more headaches and migraines and too much time off school because of it; Heather had a sore tummy and had to come home from school; last week I said to Reg that we needed to move the slab of concrete off the driveway before I ripped my tyre open on it and on Tuesday that's exactly what I did; yesterday I took the car to get a new tyre fitted and bought two of these



for $325 each, one for Flatty and one for the kids, and in the afternoon found out that my washing machine doesn't go no more.

Today the washing machine man told me that the washing machine has blown it's lil computer chip power supply thingy and it's $140 to fix and a huge lot of very nice used carpet arrived in the driveway which means we can finally recarpet the last of the yucky stuff left over from when the house was built 17 years ago and Heather can finally have some in her bedroom (when the judderbar/flood control gets built across the driveway).

I don't actually recall complaining that I was bored...

Speaking of yucky stuff, some idiot left a comment on my blog which I am not going to publish (because it has their links in it) but will quote. Now those of you who know me or read this often know I can't stand spam - emails, comments, duzn't matter, I hate it all. This is his spammers comment:

"New Zealand website design services. Try christchurch web design* We have fantastic prices for custom design and web hosting. Compare our prices to our competition. Get professional feature packed hosting from $bullshit a month. If you need a south island web design company* contact us. We can optimize your website so you receive more people who are interested in what your selling or what your website is about. Imagion for a second you have a blog subject or website related to the New Zealand Rugby World Cup 2011*. We can send you people who would join your blog or website to talk about that same subject*. For example this phrase is typed into search engines by people everyday bank of new zealand. What search terms or phrases are people using to find your products or services. Is your site optimized with the right keywords. We have lots more information on our website, so come check us out at christchurch web design*. Handy Link Travel to New Zealand, Looking for New Zealand accommodation? Here are two great handy links christchurch new zealand accommodation* new zealand accommodation queenstown*."
[* = link removed]

I sent him a little bollocking courtesy of his own link, too. I bet this fucking idiot wouldn't stand inside PaknSave and advertise Foodtown, so why does he come and advertise his bullshit site on another web designer's blog? I know! It's cos he's a TWAT, which makes this lil quote as relevant as anything he would have commented on here:

Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss.
Your attitudes are platitudes,
just make me wanna piss.

What kind of creature bore you
Was is some kind of bat
They can’t find a good word for you,
but I can...
TWAT.


PS Mr Vermin Spammer, your spelling and grammar sux, too (hope you do better on the sites your poor clients pay for) and your spamming puts you in the "unethical and unprofessional business and your company and services should be avoided at all costs" category, but you can keep Colin company while your there.

As the Daleks would say "exterminate, exterminate". Have a nice day.