:: Saturday, May 13, 2006

Haha, fuck I love it!


Now this is a bit of me; online inkblot test. It has ten questions with pictures like this


(which I decided was definitely a camel, btw)

and then it tells you your personality type. So, I just did mine and here is the result;


According to experts, my personality type is :
Border Line Psycho Killer
Ink Blot Personality TestOther people like me display these traits.
  • They are great kissers
  • They are scared of clowns
  • They eat snails
  • They like rap music
  • Take the Ink Blot Personality Quiz at JokesUnlimited.com


    I bet it was the camel that did it but what's with this 'borderline' shit?.

    In other news, tomorrow is Mother's Day. Yuss. Ands the kids, as usual went shopping at the Red Shed. After they got home, Adam insisted on giving me half my present - a 2.5 litre bottle of car wash. And Heather gave me a candle holder all about us Superb Sagittarians.

    All true, of course.

    I wonder what I'm getting tomorrow? A candle and a new plastic bucket? Fire and water, Adam's always looking for an excuse to play with one or the other.