
:: Sunday, July 16, 2006
Video star
OK, for those of you who like the music from the 80s, check out this lil number. It's offering videos from YouTube.
Combine it with this nifty little extension (oh that's for the FireFox users), KeepVid, and a free flv player and you too can fill every crevice of every hard drive you have.
I seriously need to upgrade my hard drive. And my broadband connection because Heather is always sucking the bandwidth watching YouTube, too.
Oh and you can thank Grams for that 80s music site - I found it on her blog

Combine it with this nifty little extension (oh that's for the FireFox users), KeepVid, and a free flv player and you too can fill every crevice of every hard drive you have.
I seriously need to upgrade my hard drive. And my broadband connection because Heather is always sucking the bandwidth watching YouTube, too.
Oh and you can thank Grams for that 80s music site - I found it on her blog



