
:: Friday, July 14, 2006
Wooden ya know it
This site is enough to make you scared to cruise piles of old albums at garage sales and second hand shops.

I found this site about Geraldine and Ricky. It's quite amusing, see for yourself.
"Recorded Live at The Belleview Hospital for the Insane
Trees Talk Too!
Side One:
1. Good Wood
2. My Hand’s Up Your Ass (And My Fingers Are Covered In Splinters)
3. Everyone Says I’m Crazy (To Love You)
4. Let Me Do The Talking
5. Shut Up Dummy
6. Trees Talk Too! (Crazy Bedlam Dance Mix)
7. Geraldine (If You Love Me, You Will Kill People!)...
It graphically illustrates that being able to create album covers doesn't mean you should. Ditto the albums.
I find that wooden visage eerily lifelike, in a twisted sort of way. I think it's the shoulder length black hair cascading over the white frock that does it.
And as for the wooden dummy... he kind of looks a little like Bob Dylan does now.

Of course, I could be out on a limb and barking up the wrong tree...
;o}


I found this site about Geraldine and Ricky. It's quite amusing, see for yourself.
"Recorded Live at The Belleview Hospital for the Insane
Trees Talk Too!
Side One:
1. Good Wood
2. My Hand’s Up Your Ass (And My Fingers Are Covered In Splinters)
3. Everyone Says I’m Crazy (To Love You)
4. Let Me Do The Talking
5. Shut Up Dummy
6. Trees Talk Too! (Crazy Bedlam Dance Mix)
7. Geraldine (If You Love Me, You Will Kill People!)...
It graphically illustrates that being able to create album covers doesn't mean you should. Ditto the albums.
I find that wooden visage eerily lifelike, in a twisted sort of way. I think it's the shoulder length black hair cascading over the white frock that does it.
And as for the wooden dummy... he kind of looks a little like Bob Dylan does now.
Of course, I could be out on a limb and barking up the wrong tree...
;o}



