
:: Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Selective vision
Ever wished you could just wave a magik wand and everybody's hurts and woes and worries would just disappear and utter happiness would reign? Then what the hell would you do for fun, eh? That would be very shortsighted because there would be no-one to poke fun at.
I wish I wasn't shortsighted and then I wouldn't need new specs. I hate getting new specs. It's that whole "I never noticed that before, how long has it been there?" thing, the one that allows housework to be completed in a fraction of the time.
Check out old TLAZOLTEOTL over at Godchecker - she could be handy in a big cleanup.

I wish I wasn't shortsighted and then I wouldn't need new specs. I hate getting new specs. It's that whole "I never noticed that before, how long has it been there?" thing, the one that allows housework to be completed in a fraction of the time.
Check out old TLAZOLTEOTL over at Godchecker - she could be handy in a big cleanup.



