
:: Saturday, August 05, 2006
Crap
It's funny how things that were obviously meant to make sense in their original tongue come out as garbage when translated to English. Fatima's blog is a classic example. Once translated from Japanese, little gems like "Well ..having delicate skin.. ? after all. - when relaxing one's guard for a moment. ..it is easy to become Caicai. Delicate lady Therefore, it is -. " really have lost something along the way.
Whilst Fatsy may be all grown up now, some things don't appear to have changed


"The cheese is loved, and the chocolate likes large large large large -."
Of course, it's not just the chocolate and cheese she likes large, large, large, the bitch ate my whole dinner one night, right off the table last time she came to stay with us. She has a lot more balls than her mother has. While she doesn't look anything like her mother, she does look a lot like her daddy, Boof. He has big balls, just no fucking brains. What else would you expect from an Aussie male?

I'll be posting a pic of her mummy (for those who haven't met her yet) on September 22 when I do a special Alien Anniversary Item. Don't forget to be there to read it, you'll be so sorry you didn't miss it.
Now, Engrish.com is a bit of a hoot and obviously I'm not the only one visits there, cos these came in an email today...
For dirty situations...

Use this only with hand washing facilities er at hand

And just because I know you were wondering where the word 'crap' came from (yes you were, you just didn't know it), I stirred this up for you:
crap
Function: noun
Etymology: British dialect crap, craps residue from rendered fat, from Middle English crappe, perhaps from Old French crappe chaff, residue, from Medieval Latin crappa
1 a usually vulgar : FECES b usually vulgar : the act of defecating
2 sometimes vulgar : NONSENSE, RUBBISH; also : STUFF
It looks like crap really has been around forever. Thank God for Thomas Crapper, that's all I can say.
Just wish the group of Indian men standing at the centre of a sulphurous, eye-searing, 12 foot diameter curry-fart miasma at the Red Shed today had availed themselves of one before going shopping.
The doctor assure me my eyebrows will grow back, one day.
"Miasma" sounds a bit like "my newt", dunnit flattie
;0)

Whilst Fatsy may be all grown up now, some things don't appear to have changed


"The cheese is loved, and the chocolate likes large large large large -."
Of course, it's not just the chocolate and cheese she likes large, large, large, the bitch ate my whole dinner one night, right off the table last time she came to stay with us. She has a lot more balls than her mother has. While she doesn't look anything like her mother, she does look a lot like her daddy, Boof. He has big balls, just no fucking brains. What else would you expect from an Aussie male?

I'll be posting a pic of her mummy (for those who haven't met her yet) on September 22 when I do a special Alien Anniversary Item. Don't forget to be there to read it, you'll be so sorry you didn't miss it.
Now, Engrish.com is a bit of a hoot and obviously I'm not the only one visits there, cos these came in an email today...
For dirty situations...

Use this only with hand washing facilities er at hand

And just because I know you were wondering where the word 'crap' came from (yes you were, you just didn't know it), I stirred this up for you:
crap
Function: noun
Etymology: British dialect crap, craps residue from rendered fat, from Middle English crappe, perhaps from Old French crappe chaff, residue, from Medieval Latin crappa
1 a usually vulgar : FECES b usually vulgar : the act of defecating
2 sometimes vulgar : NONSENSE, RUBBISH; also : STUFF
It looks like crap really has been around forever. Thank God for Thomas Crapper, that's all I can say.
Just wish the group of Indian men standing at the centre of a sulphurous, eye-searing, 12 foot diameter curry-fart miasma at the Red Shed today had availed themselves of one before going shopping.
The doctor assure me my eyebrows will grow back, one day.
"Miasma" sounds a bit like "my newt", dunnit flattie
;0)



