
:: Thursday, July 27, 2006
In training
Ads and I spent a very pleasant couple of hours after school today hidden away in a garage on the other side of town. There were men in the garage. And trains. Trains in realistic settings. Realistic settings that filled an entire large double garage and left little room for the drivers and the control deck.
These are some of the photos I took.




18 years of love's labour, God know how many thousands of dollars and a truly impressive layout and collection of rolling stock.

I'm damn near as smitten with it all as Ads is. I had to practically drag him away from the controls and out the door in the end, but it WAS fun :o)

These are some of the photos I took.




18 years of love's labour, God know how many thousands of dollars and a truly impressive layout and collection of rolling stock.

I'm damn near as smitten with it all as Ads is. I had to practically drag him away from the controls and out the door in the end, but it WAS fun :o)



