
:: Friday, September 22, 2006
Calling Gordon Shumway
While on the subject of Aliens (ok so we weren't really, ok sort of but we are now), today marks the 20th Anniversary of the first episode of A.L.F.
It featured, of course, ALF.
The little hairy bugger was a breath of fresh air onscreen, and the show was sometimes very funny. A neat feature was that each episode's name was also a name of a song that fitted into that episode's plot. Sort of a theme for a theme, really...
Alf also had a whole bunch of funny one-liners. You can sharpen up those rusty clicking fingers and listen to one
But he wasn't just a lazy, dishonest, gluttonous feline-munching blow-hard, he was a really amazing musician who could play loads of instruments





I guess it's because I like Alf that I have a dog from the species they appear to have modelled him on, the beautiful Lady Nuska.

Happy Birthday, Alf.
ALF: Ha, YEAH! I kill me".

It featured, of course, ALF.
The little hairy bugger was a breath of fresh air onscreen, and the show was sometimes very funny. A neat feature was that each episode's name was also a name of a song that fitted into that episode's plot. Sort of a theme for a theme, really...
Alf also had a whole bunch of funny one-liners. You can sharpen up those rusty clicking fingers and listen to one
But he wasn't just a lazy, dishonest, gluttonous feline-munching blow-hard, he was a really amazing musician who could play loads of instruments





I guess it's because I like Alf that I have a dog from the species they appear to have modelled him on, the beautiful Lady Nuska.

Happy Birthday, Alf.
ALF: Ha, YEAH! I kill me".



