
:: Wednesday, March 23, 2005
HogSNOREtrupert
She lay on the floor inside my room
In a moonless, midnight-darkened gloom
Sound richocheted like a sonic boom
For there snored Fatima
Grunting, she rolled on her side
Her cave-like mouth sagged open wide
With room for three tennis balls to hide
I was in awe of Fatima
I sent her packing out the door
She settled on the hallway floor
And then snored louder than before
Thick as a board is Fatima
She has her own strange, spoken word
Grunt of Pig X Chirp of Bird
The like of which I'd never heard
Until I met Fatima
Deb sez that nothing is amiss
And she will soon grow out of this
Then I'll trip over her, going for a piss
If no more snores Fatima

There'll be none of that nasty animal pornography on MY blog, thank you very much!

In a moonless, midnight-darkened gloom
Sound richocheted like a sonic boom
For there snored Fatima
Grunting, she rolled on her side
Her cave-like mouth sagged open wide
With room for three tennis balls to hide
I was in awe of Fatima
I sent her packing out the door
She settled on the hallway floor
And then snored louder than before
Thick as a board is Fatima
She has her own strange, spoken word
Grunt of Pig X Chirp of Bird
The like of which I'd never heard
Until I met Fatima
Deb sez that nothing is amiss
And she will soon grow out of this
Then I'll trip over her, going for a piss
If no more snores Fatima

There'll be none of that nasty animal pornography on MY blog, thank you very much!



