:: Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The artiste pt dois


Remember a month or so ago I was wabbiting about the painting at the Mount that made me drown my feet in drool every time I saw it?

Well, we went for a cruise to the Mount today, the kids and I and this time I had the wit to take note of the artist and the name of the painting in question when I took the kids into the gallery to see it.

The painting is called "Ermita de Binisaida" by a Portugese painter named Puco Romeu.

This is my painting:



But wait, there's more!

There is a sister pic available to purchase online as well, called "Binisaida de sa Creueta":



Now all I gotta do is win a bigger lotto and I can buy these beauties and hang them on my wall...

...when I build a house befitting them, of course.