:: Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pro-fession or con-fession?


Remember a few weeks ago I was bitching about someone nicking off with the company websites even though he never paid for them? Remember how I said he would be a cheap bugger and make new ones himself, with Publisher?

Guess who has started (but is yet to do anything recognisable as a website) replacing them with new sites made in... go on, bet you can't guess!

If I gave him a dollar, do you think he would buy a clue? Dumb shit sure needs one.

Three weeks after ceasing to work for him, with no goodbye, kiss my ass or thanks for the mammaries forthcoming, it would appear that I am not getting my shonky hardware replaced, nor am I going to see a cent of the (very) conservative $5K he theoretically owes me either. Neither am I getting an explanation, a "sorry I'm a complete lowlife" and obviously not even getting a "thank you for 5 years of diligence, loyalty, honesty and damned hard work on my behalf".

What I AM going to get is a little helping of revenge.

It's already in the mail. It's his birthday today, you see.

I'm starting to really dislike this new found vein of vindictiveness he has unearthed in me. I've never felt so hurt or this angry before. I never felt the need to use it before. Mind you, I'd never been so royally betrayed before, or been this sick and alone and struggling to cope.

I do so believe in justice, in all things. Can't beat a wee Biblical "Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" - and some people are in more dire need of a good lesson than they were a good blowjob.

What a nasty, stressful, vicious cycle.

Bah.

It must be time to bury it. Really deep. Somehow there has to be a way out of the dark place to some healing and some hope. He's left me feeling worthless and empty, that there is no point trusting anyone. After all, if you can't trust your dearest friends, who can you trust?

"Revenge is a dish best server cold, with pepper to make it interesting and salt to rub into the wound".

Amen.

Now, what colour do you think I should paint my hallway?

"There are victories of the soul and spirit. Sometimes, even if you lose, you win."
Elie Wiesel