
:: Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Contused
Yayyyyy, I had my last (this time around) trip to the dentist this morning. When I came home, I was wearing someone else's teeth, hidden behind someone else's lips, attached to someeone else's chin and wishing I had someone else's bank account as well, one with more money in it, like $700 more money in it.
Wearing someone else's chin is vastly over rated, I must say.
Yes I must, be quiet.
Soooo, anyhooo, when I got home I made some toast for a very late breakfast, and a coffee and rolled a cigarette and then realised that, not only did all these bits belong to someone else, they weren't prepared to co-operate with me. So I dribbled pieces of toast whilst slurping a very cool coffee through a straw and attempting to suck on a ciggie (I SAID CIGGIE) and made a hua of a mess all over my desk. Then I gave up and went off for a snooze.
Now that I'm awake, I realise that my lip is all bruised and contused on one side and it's blardy sore, so I'm still sipping my coffee through a straw. I think I must have bitten myself and not noticed it. Do you think I should get a tetanus injection, just to be safe...?
What about a rabies shot?
BTW, no one is wanking sychophantically any more, now it's "debating masterfully". You can masterfully debate, or even mass debate (if you must), as much as you like now :-)
Linux error messages - "Dazed and confused but trying to continue"

Wearing someone else's chin is vastly over rated, I must say.
Yes I must, be quiet.
Soooo, anyhooo, when I got home I made some toast for a very late breakfast, and a coffee and rolled a cigarette and then realised that, not only did all these bits belong to someone else, they weren't prepared to co-operate with me. So I dribbled pieces of toast whilst slurping a very cool coffee through a straw and attempting to suck on a ciggie (I SAID CIGGIE) and made a hua of a mess all over my desk. Then I gave up and went off for a snooze.
Now that I'm awake, I realise that my lip is all bruised and contused on one side and it's blardy sore, so I'm still sipping my coffee through a straw. I think I must have bitten myself and not noticed it. Do you think I should get a tetanus injection, just to be safe...?
What about a rabies shot?
BTW, no one is wanking sychophantically any more, now it's "debating masterfully". You can masterfully debate, or even mass debate (if you must), as much as you like now :-)
Linux error messages - "Dazed and confused but trying to continue"



